1. What is Buuy.me?
a) A fun and friendly global marketplace allowing almost any item to be sold by anyone over the age of 16.
2. Is Buuy.me Free to Join?
3. How many items can I list?
4. Any thing I can't sell?
a) A few things;
Items that need authentication
Jewellery (handmade, custom is fine)
Counterfeit Goods of any kind - The item will be removed and the appropriate action taken.
Cigarettes and Cigars
Items that may carry personal information - Make sure you properly wipe the memories and be sure they’re ‘clean’ before you sell them.
Recipes - These are free online
Accounts - Such as the topping up of accounts like Swagbucks, etc
Firearms of any kind
You can sell large items, as long as the postage / delivery is arranged, or if local, to arrange that it is "pick up only". Heavy items also fall into this.
5. What's the commission on sales?
a) A standard 5% on all sales. We only take commission on sales, not delivery etc.
6. How do I get paid?
a) Via PayPal.
7. How many images per listing can I add?
a) 15 at 2Mb Each. Check out https://www.compressor.io to shrink the size of the image, but not the quality (plus makes your listing page load faster!)
8. English isn't my first language - What my options?
a) Not a problem, Buuy.me is available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese and Danish. More languages coming soon (Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Finish, etc)
9. What about currencies?
a) There are 34 Currencies to choose from. If your currencies isn't listed, let us know and we'll get it added.
10. I'm a seller based outside of the UK, can I still sign up and sell?
a) Sure, Buuy.me is a global marketplace website and welcomes sellers from across the world to sell on its platform.
11. Who can sell on Buuy.me?
a) Anyone over the age of 16 in any country.
12. How soon after I publish my listing/s will they appear on the website?
a) All being well, listings should appear immediately, if not, just give a shout using the contact us form, or via social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram)
13. Are sellers able to contact me?
a. Yes, on the listing page they'll be able to see "Questions and Answers" - this is where buyers can ask questions concerning the product being sold.
14. Can't seem to find a suitable category for my listing?
a. Let us if this is the case and we'll see what we can do.
15. I have quite a few listings, can you help?
a) Yes, built in to each Members Account is a Bulk Lister that allows you to upload listings via a .csv file direct to your account - you can make them live immediately or upload them in draft mode. If you'd like any help with this, we can assist in the uploading of the file on to your account.
16. I need to arrange a refund / return.
a) In the first instance, contact the seller to discuss everything. If your still not happy, contact the team at Buuy.me and we'll help.
17. Is there any Seller Protection?
a) As we use PayPal in the handling of all payments, Buyers and Sellers are both covered by the PayPal Seller Protection. Any issues, let us know
18. Do I need to registered on the site to make a purchase.
a) Yes, this is for our own records, the sellers and to make it easier for you in the future when returning to Buuy.me
19. I want to cancel / change my order, what do I do?
a) Please contact the seller directly concerning any alterations to your order in anyway.
20. How soon should I receive my order?
a) You should receive your order within 3-5 working days. There maybe occasions when this time is longer. Please check the shipping times on the listing or discuss with the seller.
21. What is the Returns Policy for Buuy.me?
a) Each seller will outline on their listings what there returns policy is, however,
22. The cost of returning an item - who pays?
a) Should the item be damaged in transit or not as described then the seller is liable for postage, but if the item is being returned for any other reason then the buyer is liable for the postage.
23. How do I return an item I have purchased from Buuy.me?
a) Firstly contact the seller and discuss with them the issue and the reason behind you wishing to return the item.
24. The seller isn't isn't willing to accept my return
a) Contact us and we can help.
25. I want to sell a digital product / eBook etc - is this possible?
a. Certainly, the formats we accept are :